Senin, 31 Oktober 2016

My Outfits for JFW 2017

Hei you guys, maybe this is not all the outfit because some day i forgot to take a picture. So this is my look for Jakarta Fashion Week 2017

Day 3 i choose this look



picture taken by Andembo

I choose this H&M Oversized Shirt and i paired it with H&M Jogger and also H&M boots.with bags from Stradivarius and Statements necklace from House Of Jealouxy.

I just realized most of the item come from H&M and i choose this look from my video on YouTube. I love this look because i am inspired from Rihanna and lately  Kardashians and Jenners Girls love to strut this look. so i think it would be somethig new if a boy tried it. and Voila.

For Day 4 I choose this look



 Picture Taken By Octa

While posing on the wall i wear ECMET Saint Mary Jacket, this jacket i made for my Campus Final Project, and paired with H&M long Tee and black leggings also with my zombie boots. I wear this look to compliment the dresscode for Patrick Owen Show which is Denim Drift Colors, and i think okay what is suitable than my jacket. (more on my blog about my final project).

For Day 6 i choose to wear this.


Taken By Tedy

Standing in this pretty photobooth wearing my Oversized White Shirt, and i paired it with ECMET Blac swimshorts, and accesorize it with My DIY body chain, with grey Thigh High Boots from Forever21
This look i choose because i have the invitation for Danjyo Hiyoji, so i choose white. And i'm still inspired with Patrick Owen's show the day before. lol

For the last day i choose this look


Taken By Yoga Tan

For the last day i choose this simple outfit. This black dress from local brand call BSSAR, i paired it with my DIY satin/ribbon chocker and my Sky high platform boots from H&M.
i just want to be simple but yet still look pleasant. because i have to report one show. And the rest is hanging out with other fellow bloggers.

That's all for my OOTD. There is some look missing because i forgot to take a picture. 

XOXO

Go follow my IG&Snapchat ECMET

See you soon 

FIN

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar